Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Debbie Travis.

I just have to share this.

This is a tidbit from my personal life. There is a very nice woman from whom I rent a living space in this town. This morning she was very excited to tell me that one of her close friends on the coast is going to be featured on the Home and Garden Network's - Debbie Travis' "FaceLift." Debbie Travis is sort of a Martha Stewart type with an English accent but without a criminal record. She has created several successful decorating shows. "Face Lift" is filmed in Toronto, Ontario. But Debbie decided to come out west so keep an eye out for this special episode from Vancouver!

I think this is really cool too. I am hoping to spend part of my Christmas Vacation helping my parents in the building of their home. I get to do a bathroom as I am something of a bath tub baby... and now we're going to have a jacuzzi tub in the family!

Anyhow I am developing an interest in interior design and architectural design. We'll see how I feel after a couple weeks of painting and grouting. On the upside I think that it is also very representative of a person's "art sense" how and what they use to decorate their home.

Right now I think my home says: "Student on a budget..." but there's potential!

I'll be letting you know what I think of the Reno when I get to see the episode and get the exact date for its airing. It's a small world after all.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Sean Biggler said...

Nice blog!
good content, so I bookmarked you, and I'll be here again. (is that okay?)


~ keep up the great work...
my site's about romanticMaking Out and Kissing if you want to see.
I also have a fun blog if you want to check it out!
bye.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Leah J. said...

I welcome all visitors. Thanks for the encouragement. Feel free to browse. I will support other blogs but I nix commercial ads. So its commentors beware!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home